My private personal training studio in south Shreveport’s Twelve Oaks subdivision…near the intersection of HWY 3132 & Flournoy Lucas Road
- Get professional coaching and accountability from an extremely experienced personal trainer, who has literally thousands of hours of real world experience training a diverse range of clients. And who understands and appreciates the fact that most people train to LOOK BETTER. Which is why my workouts are designed with that noble goal in mind…to help you optimize your overall body composition in the most aesthetically pleasing manner possible.
- Supervised resistance training workouts designed to work the major muscle groups in the most result producing, time efficient, and safe manner possible. In accordance with proper human muscle, joint, and spinal function.
- Although the workouts I put clients through are challenging, I’lI never ask you do things which are beyond your fitness level or physical limitations. It’s not about comparing your physical abilities and/or limitations to others, but having a “mission mindset” of being 100% dedicated to being the best YOU possible.
- Train in a clean and sanitary environment…I am a clean freak, and keep my personal training studio clean and sanitary. All equipment is cleaned with a germicidal every day. Training hard doesn’t mean you have to do it in a filthy dungeon.
- Exercise in a safe and sustainable manner, which works your muscles hard, yet is gentle on your joints, spine, tendons, and ligaments. Because exercise should make you more functional and healthy, rather than turning you into an orthopedic disaster case like “high impact” workout programs tend to do.