Learn More About How My Unique Approach to Exercise, Diet, and Weight Loss Can Transform Your Body…Without Having to Spend Half Your Life in a Gym or Kitchen!
- Workouts that are not only effective, but also very safe & sustainable
- One-on-one coaching in a PRIVATE training studio
- Knowledgeable and experienced help with your diet and weight loss efforts
- No long-term training contracts or “training packages” to obligate to
- A safer alternative to “high impact” workouts such as CrossFit & P90X
- Smooth repetition speeds help ensure healthy joints, spine and tendons
- Challenging workouts, but scaled to YOUR abilities and limitations
- Get in excellent physical shape WITHOUT having to live in the gym
- Exercise in a manner which helps to alleviate low back pain
- Prevent bone demineralization and muscle-loss as you age
- Help prevent heart disease and diabetes
- Increase your levels of mental clarity and energy
- Get in top-shape with smart coaching and 3rd party accountability
Heal, Strengthen & Transform Your Body!
I utilize a very safe and effective approach to exercise based upon the belief that a properly designed and executed exercise program should be safe, effective, time efficient, and sustainable over one’s entire lifespan.
It involves performing just one to three 20-30 minute resistance training workouts per week in most cases. All exercises are performed in a very smooth and controlled manner to ensure maximum and safe loading of target muscles, while minimizing excessive forces to vulnerable joints and connective tissues.
This emphasis on exercising in a very SAFE manner stands in stark contrast to many popular workout programs these days, which involve a lot of jerking, tugging, sudden acceleration, bouncing around, and other dangerous techniques that virtually ensure either sudden acute or long term chronic overuse injuries.
Because you deserve results from your personal training program, I will push you hard in your workouts, but always within the boundaries of safety, and what YOUR body is capable of or not capable of.
Depending on your current level of fitness, we’ll start you out gradually, then ramp it up very systematically and progressively over time. Each week, we’ll be looking for you to do just a bit more than you did the previous week.
Again, you’ll be pushed hard during your workouts, but always within your own personal limits.
The #1 Reason People Hire a Personal Trainer
Probably the main reason most people hire a personal trainer is because they want to LOOK BETTER. I am very focused on helping clients achieve dramatic improvements in body composition via intelligent exercise programming and a diet based on science rather than outdated diet myths.
In addition to helping clients make dramatic cosmetic improvements to their body, I also focus on increasing client’s muscular strength, cardiovascular ability and flexibility, as I feel these are the most critical indicators of a person’s overall level of health & physical fitness.
Where and How Often?
All client training sessions are conducted in the privacy and comfort of my private training studio, conveniently located in South Shreveport, near the intersection of Ellerbe Rd & Flournoy Lucas. (Also near HWY 3132 & Flournoy Lucas).
All personal training sessions are conducted one-on-one, in total privacy.
Most of my clients perform two 20-30 minute sessions per week, which for the goals of most people is the ideal training frequency and duration. Clients are also strongly encouraged to take a brisk 30 to 60 minute walk per day as well.
This is a very low time commitment, and takes away the “I don’t have time to exercise” excuse. Yes you do have time to exercise!
So be sure to request a free consultation and workout, so you can learn first-hand if my somewhat unconventional approach to personal fitness training and weight loss might be a good match for your unique needs.
I look forward to helping you reach your fitness and weight control goals!
In Health & Fitness,
Shreveport Personal Trainer & Weight Loss Coach