Benefits of Training With Me at My Private Personal Training Studio in the South Shreveport Area
- Optimize your body transformation efforts with professional coaching and accountability from an extremely experienced personal trainer, with decades of real world experience training a diverse range of clients. And who understands and appreciates the fact that most people train to LOOK BETTER. Which is why my workouts are designed with that noble goal in mind…to help you optimize your overall body composition in the most aesthetically pleasing manner possible. Helping you get “the lean, fit, Hollywood look” as opposed to “bulking up” into NFL linebacker dimensions.
- Training adults of all ages, but with a special emphasis on the unique needs of those over age 35, 40, 50, and beyond. As a 51 year old guy myself, I have a first-hand understanding of the unique needs of those no longer in their 20’s or early 30’s. A unique training perspective you just can’t get from a 20-something personal trainer with limited real world experience. Which is why the workouts I put my personal training clients thorough, though very challenging, are designed to also be very safe and sustainable. No high impact nonsense that destroys your joints and accelerates the aging process.
- Supervised resistance training workouts designed to work the major muscle groups in the most result producing, time efficient, and safe manner possible. In accordance with proper human muscle, joint, and spinal function.
- Although the workouts I put clients through are challenging, I’lI never ask you do things which are beyond your fitness level or physical limitations. It’s not about comparing your physical abilities and/or limitations to others, but having a “mission mindset” of being 100% dedicated to being the best YOU possible.
- Train in a clean and sanitary environment…I am a clean freak, and keep my personal training studio clean and sanitary. All equipment is cleaned with a germicidal every day. Training hard doesn’t mean you have to do it in a filthy dungeon.
- Exercise in a safe and sustainable manner, which works your muscles hard, yet is gentle on your joints, spine, tendons, and ligaments. Because exercise should make you more functional and healthy, rather than turning you into an orthopedic disaster case like “high impact” workout programs tend to do.